top of page


Public·1 member

[SPORT!!] Nantes vs Toulouse live streaming 13 August 2023

Nantes vs Toulouse Soccer Head to Head Statistics and Results ... You can watch live sport on your mobile, tablet or desktop including Soccer, ...

You will be able to watch Nantes vs Toulouse live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream. Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location).

FC Nantes fell at home 2-0 to Strasbourg in its most recent game on May 7. FC Nantes outshot Strasbourg 12 to six. Florent Mollet had a team-high three shots in the club’s scoreless effort. To prepare for this soccer matchup, here’s everything you need to get ready for Sunday’s action. How to Watch Toulouse FC vs. FC Nantes Match Day: Sunday, May 14, 2023 Match Time: 9:00 AM ET TV: beIN Sports Stadium: Stadium de Toulouse Live Stream on Fubo: Watch for free! Ligue 1 Odds and Betting Lines Soccer odds courtesy of Tipico Sportsbook. Odds updated Sunday at 8:25 AM ET. Toulouse FC odds: (+120, bet $100 to win $120) FC Nantes odds: (+207, bet $100 to win $207) Draw odds: +266 Catch the excitement and bet with Tipico! Double Down, Ohio! Deposit $200, Get $250.

A number of 10 games ended in a draw. Nantes scored 27 goals in the head to head meetings, while Toulouse managed to score 21 goals. The overall leader in the H2H games is Nantes with 7 wins, while Toulouse won only 6 times. If we look at the recent meetings between Nantes and Toulouse, Nantes is leading the direct meetings with 2-1. Nantes - Toulouse Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Nantes won 0 games and lost 4 (with Laval, Angers SCO, Lorient, FC Köln) while 1 games ended in draws against Hull City.

Bet now! In Colorado and New Jersey, claim your 100% Deposit Match up to $250 now! 21+, see Tipico. com for Terms and Conditions. For more soccer coverage, check out our new website Pro Soccer Wire. Gannett may earn revenue from sports betting operators for audience referrals to betting services. Sports betting operators have no influence over nor are any such revenues in any way dependent on or linked to the newsrooms or news coverage.

Live stream and TV broadcastNantes vs Toulouse live TV broadcast can be seen on Amazon Prime Video (Fra), Arena Sport (Cro), Arena Sport (Ser), Eleven Sports 6 (Por), Voyo, Ziggo Sport Voetbal, 1xBet, 1xBet. kz, Betclic. pl, Chance, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, Wplay, Arena Sport (Svn), Digi Sport 4 (Rom), MEGOGO, Ziggo Kanaal 14, Ziggo Sport Select, bet365, bet365. nj, STS. pl, Orange Sport (Rom), Prima Sport 3 (Rom), Betano. pt.

FC Nantes vs FC Toulouse Live Streams & H2H Stats Football fans can watch the game between FC Nantes and FC Toulouse live at (13:00) on Amazon Prime FR or online on the Internet. A free live stream will

Nantes - Toulouse video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comNantes - Toulouse PredictionIt is hard to predict the winner of this match, since both teams have somehow the same chances of winning. First team to score should be Nantes, with 54% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (46% chances). There's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match. Players that have big chances to score in this fixture are: Mostafa Mohamed 16.

Nantes vs Toulouse live stream, score and H2HYou can follow Nantes - Toulouse live score and live stream here on Scoreaxis. com, along with live commentary covering the most important match events. Nantes vs Toulouse live streaming links will be updated as soon as we'll find official streams for this Ligue 1 match. Nantes vs Toulouse (Ligue 1) will kick off at 13 Aug 2023 on 15:00, in Nantes at Stade de la Beaujoire - Louis Fonteneau. Live match eventsMatch have not started yetMatch statisticsMatch stats will be avaliable once match startsLineup & BenchNantes LineupNantes Substitutes / BenchToulouse LineupToulouse Substitutes / BenchNantes vs Toulouse Head to Head MatchesNantes and Toulouse have a pretty solid H2H history, as they met 23 times in the last seasons, with Nantes winning 7 games, while Toulouse won 6 games.

Nantes managed to score 6 goals and conceded 6 goals (6-6). Nantes somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of TBA% in this seasonToulouse enters this match having won 2 matches of their last five (Osasuna, Roma) lost 2 (with Montpellier, Werder Bremen) while 1 fixtures ended in draws against FC Andorra. The team scored 5 goals while conceding 12 goals (5-12).

How to Watch Toulouse FC vs. FC Nantes: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start TimeToulouse FC and FC Nantes square off Sunday in their second matchup in Ligue 1 this season after FC Nantes won the first game 3-1. It begins at 9:00 AM ET. Toulouse FC picked up a draw on May 7 against AC Ajaccio, 0-0. Toulouse FC took 12 more shots in the matchup, 15 to three. Toulouse FC failed to score, with Zakaria Aboukhlal leading the team in shots with five, against AC Ajaccio.

How to Watch Toulouse FC vs. FC Nantes: Live Stream, TV Toulouse FC hosts FC Nantes in Ligue 1 at Stadium de Toulouse on Sunday, May 14. The two clubs will play at 9:00 AM ET, available on

FC Nantes - Toulouse FC Live - Play-offs Promotion/Relegation Ligue 1/Ligue 2: Football Scores & Highlights - 30/05/2021Follow the Play-offs Promotion/Relegation Ligue 1/Ligue 2 live Football match between FC Nantes and Toulouse FC with Eurosport. The match starts at 5:00 PM on May 30th, 2021. Catch the latest FC Nantes and Toulouse FC news and find up to date Play-offs Promotion/Relegation Ligue 1/Ligue 2 standings, results, top scorers and previous winners.

Toulouse FC @ FC Nantes: Live Stream & on TV today Where to live stream & watch FC Nantes - Toulouse FC on TV today: Is it on Prime Video, etc? Discover all live stream and TV options now on


Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page