top of page

YOURBODYMECHANIC Group

Public·1 member

[[Sport TV]] Estrela Amadora - Vitória SC live 13.08.2023


Vitoria SC Guimaraes have conceded a goal in each of their last 5 matches. Estrela Amadora wins 1st half in 35% of their matches, Vitoria SC Guimaraes in 36% of ...




Vitoria Guimaraes live scores, results, fixtures, Estrela da Amadora v Vitoria Guimaraes live | Football, PortugalHELP: You are on Vitoria Guimaraes live scores page in Football/Portugal section. Flashscore. info offers Vitoria Guimaraes livescore, final and partial results, standings and match details (goal scorers, red cards, odds comparison, …). Besides Vitoria Guimaraes scores you can follow 1000+ soccer competitions from 90+ countries around the world on Flashscore.


Estrela Amadora vs. Vitoria de Guimaraes - Primeira Liga - August 13, 2023 - Match Guide, Data Analysis, Standings - Football - Sports MoleMore game data and we say below the videosData AnalysisOur analysis of all available data, including recent performances and player stats, suggests the most likely outcome of this match is a Vitoria de Guimaraes win with a probability of 41.


results, fixtures, Estrela da Amadora - Vitoria Guimaraes live Follow Vitoria Guimaraes live scores, final results, fixtures and match details! Upcoming matches: 13.08. Estrela da Amadora - Vitoria Guimaraes, 20.08.


81%. A win for Estrela Amadora has a probability of 31. 56% and a draw has a probability of 26. 6%. The most likely scoreline for a Vitoria de Guimaraes win is 0-1 with a probability of 10. 94%. The next most likely scorelines for that outcome are 1-2 (8. 69%) and 0-2 (7. 51%). The likeliest Estrela Amadora win is 1-0 (9. 22%), while for a drawn scoreline it is 1-1 (12. 65%). Both teams to score 51.


Football, Portugal: Estrela live scores, results, fixtures Vitoria Guimaraes. 13.08. 22:30. Benfica. Estrela. 20.08. 01:00. Estrela. Estoril. 26.08. 00:45. Portimonense. Estrela. 03.09. 20:30. Estrela. FC


Estrela Amadora vs Guimaraes Live Score & Result | 13 Aug 2023 | FOOTLIVEEngland Italy France Germany Spain Greece Portugal Youth Results Europe (A-L) + Europe (M-Z) + America + Asia + Africa + Oceania + Match Estrela Amadora vs Guimaraes results and Live score on footlive. com. Estrela Amadora - Guimaraes match for Primeira Liga starts on 13/08/2023 at 17:00 UTC/GMT. With footlive. com you can follow Estrela Amadora results and Guimaraes results.


results, fixtures, Estrela da Amadora - Vitoria Guimaraes live Follow Estrela live scores, final results, fixtures and match details! Upcoming matches: 13.08. Estrela da Amadora - Vitoria Guimaraes, 19.08. Benfica -


Estrela da Amadora-Vitoria de Guimaraes - Liga Portugal ... Match Report; Live Stream. Probable Lineups. Estrela da Amadora. 5-4-1. Vitoria de Guimaraes. 3-5-1-1. Brígido;


Estrela Amadora vs Vitória SC: LiveScore, Live Stream Watch Estrela Amadora vs Vitória SC live stream on 13/08/2023 at 12:00. Estrela Amadora - Vitória SC prediction, live score, and teams news with starting


Livesport: Vitoria Guimaraes - results, fixtures, Estrela da Amadora - Vitoria Guimaraes liveVitoria Guimaraes results and fixtures on Livesport. com. This page is about Vitoria Guimaraes, (Soccer/Portugal). If you're searching for results of an other team with the name Vitoria Guimaraes, please select your sport in the top menu or a category (country) on the left. Follow Vitoria Guimaraes live scores, final results, fixtures and match details! Upcoming matches: 13. 08.


Estrela da Amadora vs Vitoria Guimaraes live score Estrela da Amadora vs Vitoria Guimaraes live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/08/13 at 10:00:00 UTC time in Portuguese Primera


CF Estrela Amadora - Vitória SC placar ao vivo, H2H e CF Estrela Amadora está enfrentando Vitória SC começando em 13 de ago. de 2023 às 17:00 UTC no Estadio Jose Gomes estadio, Amadora cidade,


Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Estrela da Amadora Vitoria de Guimaraes vs Estrela da Amadora on Sun, Jan 21, 2024, 18:00 UTC. Check live results, H2H, match stats, lineups, player ratings,


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page